This weekend saw the arrival of Wordie Mobile, a version of the site optimized for phones and other small-screen devices. This makes it much easier to add a word to your lists if you’re at the library, or on the bus, or wherever: Just point your phone browser to http://wordie.org/m. Thanks to Crystalover at Twitter for inspiring this. Other new goodies launched in the last week or two:
- Updated, more wordie-esque design for Errata. Obviously.
- Paging for past comments. You can now scroll back through all 36,367 of them.
- Ads on every page, every day! Ok, so that’s not exactly a feature, but, well, baby needs shoes.
- You can now leave comments on tag pages, like so.
- A new search page, which lets you search comments, lists, or, via the Gooble, everything at once.
- More sort options for lists, and maybe some other little niceties like that; I’ve probably forgotten something.